منتــديـات رهـــــف القلــــــب
أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات رهف القلب

تفضلو بالدخول والمشاركة ...

واذا كانت هذه الزيارة الأولى ..

يرجى التسجيل معنا والانضمام لعائلة منتدانا الأكثر من رائعة

أهلا بكم

:55: :55:
منتــديـات رهـــــف القلــــــب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
لكل من يرغب فى التجارة والاستمتاع بالأرباح والعروض أوريفليم تحقق لكي ذلك وتعطيك اكثر كلما تنجح اكثر لا تترددوا فى الاشتراك واجمعوا بين المتعة والتجارة .... للاشتراك الاتصال بـ 00249915004595
نرحب بكل زوارنا ونتمنى لكم اوقاتا سعيدة فى منتدانا ونسعد باشتراككم معنا وانضمامكم لأعضائنا اهلا بكم
مطلوب مشرفين للمنتدي لكل من يرغب فى الإشراف الدخول لقسم طلبات الإشراف ،،، معا نسعي لتطوير وتقدم المنتدي منكم واليكم .... نرحب بكم فى منتداكم

Dear whightlight could you excuse me to start with this nice topic

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
نونس
مشرف عام
مشرف عام

انثى
مساهماتي : 273
العمل/الترفيه : الاطلاع والمعرفه
المزاج : فرحان بي كل النجوم
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/07/2008

Dear whightlight could you excuse me to start with this nice topic Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Dear whightlight could you excuse me to start with this nice topic   Dear whightlight could you excuse me to start with this nice topic I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 27, 2008 10:32 am

Article: Top 10 Secrets to Being HAPPY! Related Resources

One of my favorite songs is Bobby McFerrin's refrain, "Don't Worry, Be Happy". I recently had the opportunity to observe people's reactions when a highway was closed because of an accident ahead. As we waited, I watched as some listened to radios, a few began tossing a Frisbee, other's seemed to be working or reading, and others opted for a quick nap. But, there were also a handful who were clearly agitated and angry. Pacing about, swearing, and upset, they decided that the best response to this event, which none of us could control, was to be very unhappy. I was reminded of Abraham Lincoln's comment that, "Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." The following are my Top 10 Tips to increase happiness in your life:

Decide to be a happy person. As Lincoln observed, most people, most of the time, can choose how stressed or happy, how troubled or relaxed they want to be. Choose to be happy.

Watch and Read less news. As a recovering news addict, I know this can be difficult because the stock market fluctuates, politicians politic, and sports teams compete. But, most of the time, you don't need the stress. So, just don't watch. I think it was Henry Thoreau who noted that if you've ever read about a train wreck, you understand the principle and don't need to know any more about it.

Practice the Attitude of Gratitude. We all have so much to be grateful for. Just thanking the many people who assist us, encourage us, teach us and open doors for us could take all day!

Take Time. My dog has taught me much about loyalty, about noticing the sights, sounds, and smells in the yard, about being relaxed and about play. Eat when you're hungry, nap when you need it. Get your ears scratched whenever possible!

Laugh everyday. Hear a joke, tell a joke, laugh at yourself, laugh with your friends and family and co-workers. There are very few medicines as powerful as laughter, and I don't think you can over-dose, although it is addicting!

Love well. Express your affection, appreciation, friendship and warmth to those around you, and they will almost always respond in the most amazing ways! Be generous--it pays great dividends!

Work hard. This one comes as a bit of a surprise, but there is tremendous satisfaction in being competent, and joy in completing our assigned tasks. One of the great sources of happiness is to do work that is worthy of you, and to do it well.

Learn something new, everyday. To be happy, most of us must also be growing, expanding, learning and challenging ourselves. Read, listen, adapt and stretch to accommodate new ideas and new information.

Use your body as it was designed. Walk and run, stretch, throw things, and lift things. Dance! Exercise is good, but so is making love, mixing up a batch of cookies, or exchanging backrubs. You have a body and it can be either a source of joy, or a source of aches and pains. Your choice.

Avoid toxins. I prefer writing positives (things to do) rather than negatives (things to fear), but reality says there are negative people and there are bad chemicals, stressful noises, and unsafe places. Don't go there! Avoid poisons whenever possible. It seems to work out better that way.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
نونس
مشرف عام
مشرف عام

انثى
مساهماتي : 273
العمل/الترفيه : الاطلاع والمعرفه
المزاج : فرحان بي كل النجوم
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/07/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Dear whightlight could you excuse me to start with this nice topic   Dear whightlight could you excuse me to start with this nice topic I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 27, 2008 10:41 am

[color=red][b]You’re About To Learn How To Have More Happiness, Joy and Freedom Than You Ever Thought Possible –

"You Can Live The Life You Desire ”

You’re going to learn…

The secret of how to bring the experiences and things you want into your life (you already do this, but you may have been doing it with the wrong things).

The hidden handbrake that stops people from moving forward in life (yes, everybody’s got one), and how you can release it and start moving forward effortlessly.

The unwritten value that makes people cling onto the patterns they don’t actually want, and how you can get it to work for you rather than against you.

The manifestation turbocharger – once you start using this simple technique, hold onto your hat, because you’ll be amazed at the speed at which the things and experiences you want start showing up in your own life.

The WD40 of change. When I discovered how powerful this is, I started using it not only with myself, but with my coaching clients, to clear stuck issues and make progress at a far greater rate. The results are amazing!

The goal-setter’s trap. Have you ever had a goal that you’d really wanted, and then when you got it, you didn’t want it anymore? This simple technique will ensure you never have that problem again.

The ultimate belief change technique. Your beliefs control the reality you can experience. Would you be interested in learning a simple way that you can change your beliefs in minutes, in a way that you’ll really know your beliefs have changed? By the way, this is NOT an NLP technique, so you won’t have done it on an NLP Practitioner training. It is the quickest, most powerful way of changing beliefs I’ve ever found.

This and much more in your free ebook, “The Top 10 Secrets of Unconditional Happiness”

And you'll also get a FREE trial-subscription to Jamie Smart’s exclusive Unconditional Happiness tips (you can read these gems of wisdom in less than a minute, but the lessons you learn will be enriching your life for years to come).
sara
المديرة العامة
المديرة العامة
sara

انثى
السمك
العمر : 32
مساهماتي : 1691
الأوسمة : Dear whightlight could you excuse me to start with this nice topic 22c10
الدولة : Dear whightlight could you excuse me to start with this nice topic Caioca10
العمل/الترفيه : طالبة
المزاج : رايقة
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/08/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Dear whightlight could you excuse me to start with this nice topic   Dear whightlight could you excuse me to start with this nice topic I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 22, 2008 8:13 am

Dear whightlight could you excuse me to start with this nice topic 36
https://rahaf.ahlamontada.net
عاشقة لميس
مراقبـة عامة
مراقبـة عامة
عاشقة لميس

انثى
الجدي
مساهماتي : 762
المزاج : رومانسية
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Dear whightlight could you excuse me to start with this nice topic   Dear whightlight could you excuse me to start with this nice topic I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 12:17 pm

مشكورة يا الغالية عالموضوع الحلو
Smart girl
رهف فعال
رهف فعال
Smart girl

انثى
مساهماتي : 418
المزاج : عاطفيه رومانسيه حساسه
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/09/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Dear whightlight could you excuse me to start with this nice topic   Dear whightlight could you excuse me to start with this nice topic I_icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 8:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6G-J6icaZc

Dear whightlight could you excuse me to start with this nice topic
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» if you want know french language open this topic

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتــديـات رهـــــف القلــــــب :: القسـم العلمـي :: اللغة الإنجليزية وأهميتها-
انتقل الى: